This is a family friendly blog. Where we chronicle our life raising 6 kids.Please do not leave comments that are inappropriate, rude, crude or otherwise unacceptable. Thank you.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk or Treat

This year I didn't get very many pictures at trunk or treat .... it could be that I lent Shantel the camera for a picture of her friends out by the red leaves and she NEVER came back in
this is one of about 5 she took
....OK so she did come back, but she it took her forever and so she snapped a few of the costume parade.
The twins and I in the costume parade
I had to do a self portrait.... gotta love the mirrors in the church bathroom! :)

Here's Cody all Gothic
A balloon blowing contest.  I think Cody lost!
Scary kids and a couple of cute Things!
Scary Family
Shantel and 2 of her friends.

It was a bee
witching experience!

1 comment:

Keeley said...

Haha, fantabulous photos! I love the goth Keisers. =)